| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Isfjord Radio, Svalbard in October is slightly cold at -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5 °C (23 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in October is dry with occasional snow. A mere 39mm (1.5in) of water is dumped across on average 13 days.
- The blue above Isfjord Radio, Svalbard is almost rayless having on average a grim 0:25 of bright sunshine per day.
Check the distance to and compare the Isfjord Radio, Svalbard October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Isfjord Radio, Svalbard, Norway
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Isfjord Radio, Svalbard:
- Krenkel Polar (Isl), Russia - 929.5 kms (577.6 miles) NE
- Svalbard Lufthavn, Norway - 46.5 kms (28.9 miles) ENE
- Bear Island/ Bjørnøya, Svalbard, Norway - 420.4 kms (261.2 miles) SSE
- Bjornoya, Norway - 418.9 kms (260.3 miles) SSE
- Nordkap/Helnes Fyr, Norway - 858.7 kms (533.6 miles) SSE
- Vardo, Finnmark, Norway - 996.6 kms (619.3 miles) SE
- Tromso, Norway - 946.1 kms (587.9 miles) SSE
- Karasjok, Norway - 1020.2 kms (634 miles) SSE
- Murmansk, Russia - 1170.7 kms (727.5 miles) SE
- Narvik, Nordland, Norway - 1074.1 kms (667.4 miles) S
- Karesuando, Sweden - 1105.4 kms (686.9 miles) SSE